The YMCA of Metro Atlanta makes a significant difference in the lives of 250,000 individuals in our communities, every day. That’s why I am proud to be a Champion for the Y
DID you KNOW? A recent study in the National Conference of State Legislatures shows that children ages 5-10 who are overweight, ALREADY have at least one risk factor for heart disease. In addition, they have 70 % chance of becoming overweight or obese into adulthood. PLEASE help me MAKE an IMPACT in helping children develop healthy habits at a young age & prepare them to become healthy teens & adults.
I love teaching our KID'S FIT CLUB at our Y at our Forsyth ounty Family Y. Children's Fitness is one of my passions and I am blessed to bring FITNESS & FUN to Our Y. I would LOVE to be able to make an even more significant impact by raising $$$ to help with some amazing programs listed below.
Your contribution will help stregthen our community by sending children to summer camp for a week, support families to become more connected through programs and membership and help children overcome the fear of water by learning to swim.
Here's what your gift will go towards:
* $75 Swim lessons for a child
* $125 Give children the opportunity to develop teamwork, self confidence and fundamental skills by playing on a recreational Y sports team
* $165 One week at summer camp for a child--creating lefelong memories and friendships
* $500 Help older adults make friends and participate in social activities with other adults
* $1000 Support a famility to become more connected through programs and membership at the Y
Thank you so much for supporting the children and families in our community and helping me MAKE AN IMPACT!!
Our children of today are our leaders of tomorrow. Help me to create great leaders! I appreciate your support in helping our community thrive!