The YMCA of Metro Atlanta makes a significant difference in the lives of 250,000 individuals in our communities, every day. That’s why we are proud to come together as a team to support the YMCA.
So much more than a gym and a great place to swim, the Y develops vital programs and services for ALL people in Metro Atlanta to reach their full potential. Today, 1 in 4 children, teens, and families need financial assistance to be a part of the Y. As a charitable nonprofit, the Y relies on donations from people like you and me. Some of the powerful programs at the YMCA include:
- Early Learning Readiness (ELR) Programming for our local community
- Adapative Swimming for Adults and Children with Diverse Abilities
- Parkinson's Boxing Classes for Adults
- Scholarships for families so that ALL children have a safe, nurturing, and encouraging environment for After School and Summer Day Camp.
Please join us in supporting the Y with a gift today. Here's what your gift will go towards:
- Help a child overcome the fear of water and learn water safety skills through Y swim lessons: $75
- Give a child the opportunity to develop teamwork, self-confidence and fundamental skills by playing on a recreational Y sports team: $125
- Create lifelong memories and friendships by sending a child to summer day camp for one week: $300
- Help an older adult to get out of the house, make friends, and socialize by participating in social activities with other adults: $500
- Support a family to become more connected through programs and membership at the Y: $1,000
Thank you so much for supporting the kids in our community!!